12.27.2012

Challenge Accepted

Every hair blog I turn to mentions a healthy hair challenge every so often.  And while I strive for healthy hair I just don't have it in me to participate.  But then I turn to YouTube and get super jealous of the girls on there.  Sometimes I feel like my hair is at a standstill.  It's been 2 and a half years since I chopped my hair off and (yes it is probably due to shrinkage) it just feels like it stopped.  Ugh.  Now I admit I have my moments when I'm just not in the mood.  When I put braids or twists in I almost never moisturize.  Actually protective styling for anymore than a month tends to do more harm than good for me.  Since I clearly know that I'm the culprit why am I complaining right?  One of my goals this year is to take better care of my hair.  So I've armed myself with a monthly subscription to curlBox (just an excuse for my inner project junkie) and am devoted to taking care of her because she deserves it.

Here's my own personal informal hair challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment