12.13.2010

What's On Your Hair's Hoilday Wish List?

I'm starting to realize that the list of things my hair wants is longer than the list of things I want for myself.  She has a mind of her own I tell you.  Most of this stuff is pretty much useless right now because she's all tucked away in these kinky twists.  Unless I take them out like I'm planning on doing for the holidays.  I really miss her. I'm gonna take the Christmas/New Year holiday to let my hair breathe then send her away again.

Here's my list:

- Yes to Cucumbers

-Oyin Handmade Shine & Define/Whipped Pudding

-Conair paddle brush

-Rhassoul clay

-Huetiful Hair steamer

 

I know these things are pretty cheap (aside from the steamer) but I can't buy them til I finish some of the stuff in my drawer.  FYI taking much longer than I expected!

Just wanted to share a few things on my list; please feel free to leave your list in the comments.  I can always use more ideas for products to try & review!

1 comment:

  1. NaturaleNewbie12/15/10, 8:45 AM

    I'd like that steamer too, I feel you I made a vow not to buy any new products until I finished the gang of products I already have piled up in my bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete