12.21.2010

She's Back...

The twists are gone and my hair is free to be once again!  I missed it so much.

Even though I washed my hair with the twists know there was definite buildup; she needed some serious TLC.  I washed with Curls for Target Creamy Cleanser, conditioned with Suave Almond and Shea Butter then deep conditioned with Miss Jessie's SST.  She was loving it. I clipped my ends just a little then threw some Design Essentials leave-in and HE Long Term Relationship leave in, twisted it up, sealed with Vatika oil and was good to go.  When I went to bed I really thought my hair was gonna be dry because I didn't apply the leave-in sections like I usually do but when I woke up this morning, it was super soft.  Though because my camera sorta sucks, I doubt you can tell.

Here are some pics of how my hair turned out today.  Now for me to put up day 1 hair is a big deal, because I typically never like my hair on day 1 but I was kinda feeling myself today.

Hopefully I can maintain my hair during the winter but with hats and scarves I'm a little worried.  In fact while I was out running errands, I damn near cried because I felt a strand of hair get caught on my scarf.  Plus the wind... I almost bought a bag of hair again out of fear.

My next goal is start experimenting with different styles: bantu knot outs, braid outs, mini-twists.

Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment