4.06.2011

Kinky Twist Removal

My kinky twists are out and they were a huge pain in the butt.  As nice as it was to wake up late for a few weeks the removal process drove me nuts.  All the hair that shed naturally is wrapped around the end of my hair and it's been hell to detangle.  I think I'm staying away from those for a while.  If I decide to go into a protective style, I think I'm gonna try the crochet braids again.  I think it's the perfect spring style, if only spring would finally arrive here in NY

2 comments:

  1. have u tried the tangle teaser to help with detangling? i tried it a few days ago ... love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marcysuburbs4/8/11, 9:50 AM

    I've wanted to because I've seen so many good reviews but I saw a couple bad ones about it shredding the ends of the hair making them dry, brittle and spilit so that's what's scaring me away. That's why I've been sticking with my combs for now.

    ReplyDelete