4.06.2011

Product Review: L'oreal Ever Strong Reconstructing Conditioner

In my attempts to cut down on products I have to admit I was doing pretty well.  Up until I hit Target.  I don't know what it is about this store but I buy everything!  This purchase was somewhat justified, I had run out of conditioner.  I had moisturizer and butters and oils for days but nothing to wash my hair with.

The doctor in me likes to diagnose myself with things.  Because of a post on Natural Selection, I've come to the conclusion that I have mostly fine hair.  I have a lot of hair but most of the strands themselves are fine and fragile.  Which means the name "EverStrong" drew me immediately.  First off the smell I could live without,  it reminds me of the Suave Rosemary Mint conditioner but stronger.  Not a fan. All I can say about is it this, it's creamy, it's lightweight, it's decent.  I hate the bottle design because I have to fight to get the product out.  I don't feel any difference in the strength of my hair and I've been using this for quite some time.  What I like is that it rinses out easily but that's about it.  It's one of those, I'll use it if I have to conditioners.

Truthfully I probably won't buy this again.

My Verdict: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment