11.22.2011

For the Product Junkie in You

I think I was better off staying away from my Google Reader.  Once I opened it up to check out the blogs I follow, I was introduced to these two:


 


Just great.
Another reason to cry broke. 
BUT 
In my desire to become a better blogger, I find they're a great opportunity to try new products and share my highs and lows.
(any excuse to feed my addiction plus it's always a good day when you get a package in the mail)

Basically, each box contains 5 or 6 samples of products based on a beauty profile you create when you sign up. (CurlBox is geared towards natural hair and Birchbox handles skin, hair, makeup, fragrance)  CurlBox hasn't officially launched yet so I don't know the price point but BirchBox is $10 a month which isn't too bad in my opinion.  

If you're interested, check out:
OR if you've tried Birchbox already, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment