1.11.2010

EA Sports Active: Day 1

Today is Day 1 of my Nintendo Wii EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge. I bought this game for my Wii way back in May 09. I read the reviews and heard such positive things I figured if I didn’t really use it too much it still ends up being cheaper than a gym membership. Apparently I know myself pretty well. The first 2 weeks were alright, I woke up bright and early, exercised then went on with my day. By week 3, I had a trip to Charlotte to see my boyfriend and instead of hopping right back into it, it turned into “Ehh maybe tomorrow”

I’m headed to Vegas in March for a friend’s birthday and I wanna look my best. You know, throw on a bathing suit while sipping drinks by the pool LOL. It’s sad to say but I’ve let myself go a little since being with my bf and he has too. We like love food and beer but decided that we need to get our bodies back to where they used to be. So my plan is to do two 30 day workouts and document how well it works.

Day 1… SUCKED!!! I am so out of shape, wheezing and breathing heavily throughout the whole workout. I felt like my heart was trying to jump out of my chest. Hopefully it gets easier over time but OMG that was horrible, thank goodness I get to do this in the privacy of my own home & no one else could see what a train wreck I was.

Til next time…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment