1.10.2010

WELCOME WORLD!

My new year's resolution for 2010 was to try some new things. It's so much easier said than done. For days I thought; "What to do, what to do?" Then the little genius hiding inside told me "What are you interests and build from there silly" LOL Well, I spend hours a day on the internet looking up any and everything from natural hair to music to clothes to celeb gossip. I read everyone's reviews before deciding to give something a try but I wanna be that person. I want someone to come across my site and read MY review on a hair conditioner or become a fan of music that I introduced them to. Fast forward to today... I'm giving blogging a shot. Hell even if no one reads it, it a document of my life, where I am and what's going through that crazy head of mine. Now this definitely won't be hard-hitting, sophisticated journalism because I'm not exactly a writing wizard BUT it will be some fun reading (crossing my fingers). Hopefully I'll build some small little project into my new favorite hobby. STAY TUNED...

No comments:

Post a Comment