1.15.2010

I'm at a loss right now

Starting this blog was to have fun and talking about the random things that happen in my everyday life but it has been a struggle lately.  I have a bunch of product reviews I wanna post but it's hard to even start writing about something as trivial as that when my family is suffering right now.  This earthquake in Haiti is hurting my mother so much and I can't stand to see it.  I just found out this morning that she had an aunt out there and when someone went to check on the house, it was completely destroyed.  Every problem I think I have no longer matters.  My concerns right now are making sure I'm there for my family and my country.

Hopefully I'll be in a better mood in the coming days especially since the BF's coming up this weekend to visit  & cheer me up but til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment