2.19.2010

Natural Lengths

Natural Lengths

While taking this journey to natural, I've joined a few forums and groups to learn about the good and the bad about natural hair.  Along the way, I've met some really nice, wonderful women.  They're all so inviting.  It's refreshing because some of the people I run into on a daily basis are rude and seem like they have the biggest chip on their shoulder.  I haven't been able to go to any meet-ups with them but that is DEFINITELY in the plans.  Anyway, while on Natural Sunshine, one of the social networks I had joined, I came across Miss Angie Isaacs who asked if she could feature me on her site.  Umm... of course!! I checked the site out today and it's up!!! I have my first feature.  Hopefully as I branch out in the natural hair community, I'll be asked to do a few more and get some of these lovely ladies on MeEntirely.  Just wanted to share the good news.  I needed some positivity & I'm crossing my fingers that some more gets sent my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment