3.12.2010

LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

One of my style idols is Lauren Conrad. I was obsessed with her on "The Hills" and super excited when she got her own clothing line but bummed when I found out it was WAY out of my price range ($150 and up for jersey knit, I think not). Her fan base is primarily teens to early/late 20s and I doubt they were buying anything. Hey, maybe they had the money to blow, I know I sure didn't. In April 2009, it was announced that she was working on a more affordable line with Kohl's. I'm not really a fan of Kohl's but my mom seems to love it. Initially I could only find her apparel online but the other day I paid Kohl's a visit. (I know, I said I don't like it but I found a pair of the oxfords I've been searching for there thanks to ShopStyle) There it was- a section devoted to LC Lauren Conrad. It's almost like I'm in her closet. It's California, it's happy, fun, basic but beautiful.

Especially this blue ruffled dress... I can't help but wonder where she got the inspiration for it??

This 3.1 Phillip Lim dress perhaps? Now I'm on shopping time-out but I really want this dress. Hopefully it'll still be in stock in May when I'm allowed to shop again.

Courtesy of Nitrolicious.com

All of these pieces are between $20and $60 so you can't really go wrong. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment