11.30.2010

Miss Jessie's BOGO

If you're as obsessed with blogs as I am I'm sure you've seen this already:

 

Now I've been waiting all year for this because I need more of the Super Sweetback Treatment in my life and I just couldn't bring myself to pay $48 for one jar.  $48 for two, I'm a little more comfortable with.  I wanna try some of their other products and judge for myself because I hear such good and bad things about them but I'll just buy the sample sizes.

The sample sizes aren't on sale and the BOGO sale isn't being offered at Target but you can order them from the Miss Jessie's website, CurlMart, or this list of retailers.  And even though I Christmas shop online because I have no patience for holiday shoppers, crowded stores and mob scenes; I found a store that sells Miss Jessie's at my local mall so I'm gonna head over there (really early one day) so I can save on shipping fees.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Marcy! I needed this. I first tried curly pudding a couple of years ago on the same BOGO sale. I agree, I can stand to part with $25 for each jar. What other products do you like/ planning to try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking bout either the curly pudding or the baby buttercreme. The only thing that scares me is the fact that there's mineral oil in some of the products and I don't want buildup. How was the curly pudding for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture was odd at first but I think my hair started to agree with it. By the time I ran out I was ready to try another product and haven't bought since that sale. I'm looking forward to picking up before the sale ends. I'm thinking of getting the baby buttercreme as well.

    ReplyDelete