11.28.2010

Since I've Been Gone

After stuffing my face I decided to finally upload some pics and show you guys.  I tried a dark lip the other day and while I haven't perfected it, I love it.  These are pics from my friend's wedding celebration and some after Thanksgiving bonding with my boo.

Cheers to the happy couple, I'm such a sucker for love.

Here's a close up of my face which I really debated puttin up because I don't entirely love it.  My issue: eyebrows (or lack thereof) My goal is to learn how to fake some eyebrows because I love thick gorgeous ones I'm just not capable of growing them.  I'll make sure I document those trials and errors. And if you have any suggestions, PLEASE SHARE.

Quick pic of me and my #1 gettin drinks.  I wish I had a pic of the full outfit because I loved it but...

No comments:

Post a Comment