1.16.2012

Tuck Tuck and Away

Lately I've been challenging myself to wear my hair up more often.  Winter is finally here and the weather isn't showing the ends of my hair any mercy.  Of course I had to turn to YouTube for inspiration and the lovely CharyJay is the go-to for a cute updo in my book.  Last week I kept my hair up all week (mainly because I was going on 3 weeks of not washing and she wouldn't cooperate any other way)  Stay tuned to see what I do to my hair and how successful (cross your fingers) it turns out.

Sidenote: This does/doesn't have to do with updos but while watching my fair share of YouTube videos today I got kinda discouraged about my hair.  I dunno what it is about them but whenever I watch them I feel like my hair just isn't making any progress, which I know isn't true.  I know some of the videos are old and some of the ladies have been at this natural hair thing for a long time but I can't help but make comparisons.  Is it me? Or are there other ladies out there that feel this way too?

No comments:

Post a Comment