1.29.2012

Mini-twists/Twist out

Don't judge but towards the end of a very long Wednesday work day I started twisting the back of my hair (very common for me to do when I'm bored) but because time was dragging I was able to twist a quarter of my hair without interruption. 
I had a scarf that covered the twists in the back, I'm not crazy enough to walk around my job with a half fro/half twists.
When I got back home I managed to twist the rest of my hair up and pin it into an updo to last me the rest of the week, which gave my a couple extra minutes of sleep. Yay!
Except I forgot my employee appreciation party was on Saturday and I wanted something a little more fun. So what did that mean... TWIST OUT!

I think I'm hooked on these twists as my everyday work hair (for the winter at least) but once the weekend comes, I was my hair big, free and a little obnoxious. 

Here's a look at the before
 
And the after: 


 (Had to block my face out... It was a long night, trust me you'll thank me)

I also managed to get a pretty good trim from the smaller twists than I do from the ones I typically do.

I'm under the dryer right now with my DC in (today it's Miss Jessie's SST) getting to finish up my wash routine and twist my hair up for the week.  
I'm headed to Charlotte on Thursday to spend some time with the Mister for a week and a half so doing my hair will be an challenge since I don't have my staples out there.  
Good or bad, I'll make sure I document the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment