2.09.2012

Hair Hell

As I mentioned before I've spent this past week visiting my fiancé in Charlotte (my soon to be new home.)  My hair was twisted from Monday of last week until Thursday (the day I flew out.) My plan was to keep the twists I had in until that weekend but by Thursday I just wanted my hair out.  So I had an amazing twist out that I wore from then til Superbowl Sunday.  But then Monday came and I knew I had to wash my hair.  Since I've been visiting Charlotte (2 yrs) I've had maybe 3 successful hair days.  It's not the weather but something about the blazing heat that he leaves on in the house and the lack of products I have over here makes it hard to have a good hair day.  My hair had been twisted from Monday til yesterday and the twist out I attempted to do was an utter #FAIL. Which brings me today... Right now I decided to do braids on dry hair then rub some smooth on some KCKT (Kinky Curly Knot Today) and baggy them for a lil bit.  Hopefully it'll turn my mess into something great for date nite tomm and the get together we're hosting on Saturday.

All I know is I gotta figure out how to turn these bad hair days around quick because I'll be living down here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment