2.23.2012

Pre-Lent Haul

Something tells me you're gonna be seeing a lot more of me on this site especially since I've given up Twitter for Lent.  I know what's the big deal giving up Twitter right?  Even though I don't tweet all the time, I have to get my daily dose of Twitter so I'm making the decision to give it up entirely for 40 days!  I've also decided to give up buying anything beauty and hair related.  Especially since it was starting to become a problem.  I need to keep that money in my account since these wedding expenses are NOT cheap.

Now that I'm on a Lenten time out, I wanna share some of the last things I picked up.  

 

I picked up the two Nothing But products from my local BSS since I was interested in SofnFree's new all natural line.  I use their their milk protein and olive oil products religiously so I wanna see what these are like.
Then I went to Walgreens and got lured in by some yellow tags and picked up the nude Wet N Wild & yellow Sally Hansen.  And as I started to walk to the register there it was.  Now I'll  let you know I'm not big on lip color but when I saw that coral lip gloss (sorry it doesn't come across in the pictures, I'll take better ones when I have it on)  I had to have it.  And since all Revlon products were buy 1 get 1 50% off, I picked up the Bordeaux gloss just for fun.

I've already used two of them today, the nude/blush nail polish & the Nothing But Curl Sealer.  While I won't know how I feel about my hair until tomm, I am in love with the nail color.  So much so that I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be THE color for my wedding day.

So that is all I can buy until after Easter.

Oh I do have a Birchbox & a Curlbox that will be coming some time during the 40 days but I ordered those way before.  

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment