3.20.2012

Just stopping by

Every once in a while I feel like I owe it to myself to put a lil something up on the site.  During my twitter hiatus, I've kept myself busy with wedding planning so I've done a lot less blogging than I thought.  Right now I am trying to piece together what I'm going to blog about next.  Probably my boxes. I finally received both my CurlBox and my Birchbox.  More on those later.  Let's just say that I don't think I'll be a monthly subscriber to either.  But both have one more month to impress me before I make my final decision.

Oh before I forget, I managed to get my hair into a low side bun and while that may not be a big deal to some, I almost shed some tears today.  I'm gonna try to recreate a more polished version for work tomm and if all goes well it'll be up for someone to see.  

I really need to get on my blogging game b/c the ladies at work are telling me I need to. (Little do they know I kinda already do)

No comments:

Post a Comment