4.22.2010

Natural Hair's Expensive...

... Or am I the one that's making it expensive? As I get closer and closer to my BC, I've been thinking that I'm not prepared.  While I was relaxed I used to throw an elastic in and go or leave my hair out.  But I see all these girls with gorgeous accessories in their hair and I WANT!!!  My shopping time-out is over in a couple of weeks so I'm probably gonna have a spending spree at Forever21.com.  All their hair accessories and jewelry is adorable, amazing and cheap.  I know a lot of naturalistas start making their own but for now, I'll just buy.  I'm real good at buying!

Here's a few that I have my eye on:

 

Random Sidenote: I'm not a big YouTuber (I watch religiously but I can't get into the recording aspect just yet, maybe one day)  but I do want to do a haul when I can start shopping again.  So hopefully I'll get to do one here with pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment