4.20.2010

She Don't Need My Feedback

So Ciara has come out with one of those buzz track/videos, kinda like what Rihanna did with "Wait Your Turn."  It's called "Basic Instinct (U Got Me)" She's telling everyone she's back and doesn't care what we have to say about it rapping "You can go and write you blog/ I don't need your feedback" (Yeah I did say rapping) Now I'm not exactly a Ciara fan, I don't dislike her either.  She does have a few good songs it's her performances that make me mad.  Hell of a dancer but her live singing skills are questionable.  Hopefully while she was recording this "comeback" she worked on her vocal skills because anyone can be hot on a record with the help of producers and studio equipment.  I like the video and she looks great in it.  Anyway I'm looking forward to see what she has to offer because she's talking up, well rapping/singing, a big game right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment