4.27.2010

Perfect Timing... Kinda

While on a search for something to wear for my good friend's birthday bar tour, I found this at TJ Maxx.

As the label says it's a spray bottle of EVOO.  My scalp is really dry and does really well when I use olive oil on it.  The problem is when I poured it on my hands, it had to go through so much hair that it never really made it to my scalp.  Now I can part my hair and spray directly onto my scalp.  I could've gone the "applicator bottle" route but I found this first.  Plus it's was only $3 so I have no complaints.  No actually I have one complaint.  Why couldn't I have found this in the beginning of my transition when I first started twisting my hair? Oh well, better late than never. So may not have found anything to wear but my PJ is satisfied & I'm fine with that.

Oh, if anyone has any suggestions as to what to wear for a bar tour in NYC, that's fashionable and comfortable, I'm open to options.  It's was so much easier when I was at State.  You threw on a t-shirt with the name of the tour with jeans and that's all.  I love New York but sometimes it's just so complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment