4.25.2010

This Time I’m Sure

So I keep setting a date for my BC and changing it but it’s official (again)… SUNDAY, MAY 9th 2010!!! My bf is gonna be in town and we decided when I first started this process, that we would cut my hair off together.  I’m really nervous but it is definitely time.  I’m curious to see what it looks like.  There’s a good chance I might cry or I might totally surprise myself and love it immediately.  The plan is to record it and take tons of pictures so I’ll share it here.  If I’m not crazy about it, the twists will go back until it hits a length I’m cool with.  In the meantime, I’m about to stock up on accessories galore; earrings and hair pieces just so I can be ready.  Shopping time-out is officially over on Saturday! Finally!!

We’ll see how it goes. Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Im pretty sure you will cry! Its a big shock when you first BC but I promise, within a week or so, it will grow back! And the best part is......ITS JUST HAIR AND IT WILL GROW BACK!!! : )D Queen Natural Beauty

    ReplyDelete