4.20.2010

Romper Room

For those that know me, you know  I kinda hate showing my legs so when spring/summer comes around I'm still wearing jeans but I'll show a little calf, lol.  But 2010 is my "do what you wouldn't do" year and I have absolutely been loving looks I've seen with dresses, shorts and rompers so I'll be wearing them rather than just admire them on others.  Rompers, like dresses, are real simple.  Throw it on, add a denim jacket, some cute sandals and accessories and you're good to go.

Here's a couple ideas:

2 comments:

  1. Last time I went shopping, I kept picking up rompers cause they looked just adorable on the mannequins. Sadly, they were all straight fugly on me, either they did something weird in the crotch area, giving me semi-camel toe or after taking a few steps it would look like the inner short material got ate by my upper thigh, not cute:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm worried about and I'm DEF not mannequin thin but I'm sure after tons of trial and error I'll find the right one or at least I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it happens... Good luck I'm sure you'll find one that looks amazing on

    ReplyDelete