1.22.2011

Lazy Days

Ugh I haven't washed my hair in about 10 days.  It went from a defined braid out to a less defined but still great braid out to this puff.

(Sorry the picture quality sucks, I took it with my Blackberry.  Plus that shadow on my forehead really irke me lol)

I've been in a puff for who knows how long now.  I mean it's great when it comes time to get ready for work but I know I'm gonna have to spend a decent amount of time DC-ing and that's making me wanna leave my hair like this longer.  I'm being so lazy, shame on me.  I blame it on the weather, I didn't even go to the party I was all hype for last weekend so there are no hair/outfit pics (thumbs down) I just wanted to touch bases though and stop slacking so much.

Sidenote: I've learned that whenever I do finally decide to straighten my hair (which I'm in NO hurry to do), I'll probably only need to band and flat iron because my hair in the front is almost completely straight from pulling it back.  So if stretching can lead to straight hair without major heat, I'm with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment