1.15.2011

"Excuse Me, First Love but We're Through"

I decided not to be a lazy butt last night.  Usually I just wanna hop in my bed after work but I got some shots in because I did my first braidout and I like!

I think I've ditched my old go-to for another.

I've got a party this weekend and I think I'm gonna do my hair like this EXCEPT if I can get it bigger, I want it bigger!  I couldn't stand big hair when I was relaxed and now that's all I want... go figure!

Now you're probably saying that it looks like my hair usually does and I can see why but there a lot more definition to the hair and it didn't shrink nearly as much as it does when I twist it. A better camera would help show the difference.

Less shrinking= seeing more of my length= a happy me!

By the time I do my hair for the party it'll be day 3 of the braidout.  I'll work on having plenty of pics and be sure to let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me where you got that scarf? It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete