1.27.2011

Marsha Ambrosius- Far Away

This video broke my heart. Seriously. Typically I get ready for work by watching some VH1 Soul. Now I had this song on my iPod but the video... I had to stop everything I was doing because it caught my attention. I blame it on hormones but I definitely shed a couple tears afterward. It's such a shame that people can't be who they truly are without being attacked and abused by people who don't necessarily agree with their lifestyle choices. Now I say this within reason, people could argue that being attracted to children is a lifestyle choice and to that I say "Fuck you." but when it comes to issues like interracial dating or homosexuality, I believe that you can't help who you love and as long as your don't harm anyone I'm all for it. That was my mini-rant... I could talk about it for a while and trust I have (my mother is against the both of them and apparently interracial adoption but I'm starting to learn more and more about my mom that I don't quite co-sign with)

What do you think?

Sidenote: I had to mention her gorgeous she looks in the video.  I love these big thick curls, I'm thinking a roller or a barrel curling iron got the job done, whether it's all hers or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment