2.02.2011

My Goodies

I have been making my way through all the stuff in my drawers, thus no product reviews.  So for being able to resist my product junkie urges, I bought myself something.  Shh, I know.

This time, we're trying Bee Mine.  The products claim to be 100% organic and 100% natural which I'm not a stickler for.  The prices range from  so before I made a commitment, I decided to buy the sample sizes.  These are what I grabbed:

-Bee Mine Curly Butter

-Ayurvedic Herbal Shampoo Bar

-Deja's Hair Milk

-Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum in Mango

Also I won a Sof N Free Christmas giveaway from Afrobella, and although there was a hold up due to the company (I was supposed to receive the package before the holidays) I FINALLY got them:

This gift package consists of the:

- Daily Growth Lotion

-Strengthening Creme

-Really Deep Conditioning Treatment

-Leave In Treatment

-Three Layer Growth Oil

 

Expect a lot of product reviews because I have quite a few bottles to get through.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment