2.28.2011

Sleeping Beauty

Before I head to bed I wanted to demonstrate what I do with my hair at night.  So for the sake of being a (decent) blogger, I'm putting up pictures of me looking a Hot Ass Mess.  Ugh this better not come back to bite me in the ass.  I mini-pineapple my hair.  In other words, I grab sections of hair, tie them up loosely in hair bands and then throw my scarf on.  Now it's not the sexiest look in the world (thank goodness I don't live with the bf) but it works.  I untie, moisturize, steam, fluff and go.  It keeps my hair from matting and shrinking up.

I'm gonna warn you.  What you're about to see is not pretty.  My hair is looking a little rough because 1. it's the end of the night 2. my braidout is about 7 days old and I need to push it out for another few days because I wanna wash right before I head to Charlotte this weekend for CIAA.

It starts out like:

 

After tying up each section it ends up looking like this:

Tomorrow I'll put up pics of how I end up styling my hair for work.  Something tells me it's gonna be pulled back and puff-like because I'm pushing it and I don't want to rebraid.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment