2.21.2011

Meet & Greet

That Hair!

This is gonna be a short one but on Friday night I made my way to Karen's Body Beautiful for a #naturalhair meet up that I found out about via Twitter.  I came towards the end so I don't have too many pictures but it was crowded with beautiful, friendly women with beautiful hair.  Everyone was so nice and welcoming especially Karen, how gorgoeus is that hair by the way?!  I was able to finally meet some of the ladies that I keep talk to on Twitter and Facebook while sharing some hair stories and secrets. I'm really looking forward to the next meet up.

There were some giveaways and I happened to win another jar of Butter Love, which I've reviewed in the past.  Now that I know just how to get the grit  to melt away, it's a God send.  In addition to my win, everyone walked away with sample of two of the many KBB products that are in the works: Super Duper and Hair Blossom, a natural hairspray!  I can't wait to try them out and give my opinions.  Be on the look out for them, because Karen's is gonna be doing big things in the coming year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment