2.02.2011

Coming Into the Home Stretch

Can't believe I am 3/4 of the way through my first year since I chopped my relaxed hair off.  I'd say that it flew by but it didn't really, lol.  I have a plan to see if I can kick my hair growth into overdrive.

Here's the plan:

Provided I don't have a sulfur allergy, I am going to apply the Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum to my scalp every other day.

Henna every 3 weeks,

and shampoo with my Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar every 3 weeks.

Other than that my regimen will probably remain the same.  Wash weekly (unless I'm having an amazing run with my hair then I may stretch it) Deep condition on those wash days and moisturize/seal when I see fit.

I really don't know how well this is going to work.  It's more to test the rate of hair growth.  It has been said that hair grows at a rate of 0.5 inches per month.  So this is my 4 month challenge (Technically 3 months and one week because Feb 9th marks 9 months)

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment