10.31.2010

On the Hunt

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I've been searching for the perfect leopard print scarf.  And I've had no luck.  Well I found it, the perfect scarf...

 

 

Courtesy of the late great Alexander McQueen, all for the reasonable price of $475!!! Umm... not gonna happen. Now I know it's a classic and I'll wear it forever but I can only throw that much money out for bags, maybe shoes. If anyone has a suggestion for where can I find a budget friendly silk or wool leopard print scarf for $30 and under PLEASE leave me a comment or tweet me @marcysuburbs.

I need one in my life!

P.S. Peep the leopard "spots" some of them are skulls, so damn cute

UPDATE: I think a found a scarf that really grabbed my attention... and it's GREEN and $16

(via ShockBoutique)

What do you think? Go after it or hold out til I find classic leopard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment