10.06.2010

Soon Come

This week is crazy. Crazy.  I just got a new job so I've gone from this trip to Charlotte straight to training.  I haven't gotten a good night's sleep yet but hopefully as I settle into things I'll learn how to multitask and get back to work on this.   Most of my outfit posts (if any) will be on weekends because I have to wear very traditional "professional" clothes to work.  Not to say you can't be professional and stylish but they have rules and what I would like to wear would break them.  This Saturday or Sunday is my downtime.  One of those days I plan on vegging out in front of my laptop and saying and posting everything I've been wanting to.

P.S. My hair in Charlotte was HAM (Hot Ass Mess) so those pictures will never see the light of day.  But I do have some product reviews to get to, a possible LOTD, my thoughts on LC's style book and whatever else hit me that I've forgetting...

So if you've started following the site, THANK YOU!!! I really appreaciate it.  I promise I'll be useful once I get the hang of everything.

Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment