10.29.2010

Sheesh Already?!

I am rapidly approaching the 6 month mark of being natural and I couldn't be happier.  I get to do my "In __ months as a natural" post in a little less than 2 weeks*. Hopefully I'll be able to show a length update but my hair may be twisted by then.  I know I keep saying that but I may be in a hair show for my boyfriend's father so I can't twist it up just yet.  Although I thought I loved it before I really think I'm falling for my hair.  It's been fun experimenting and learning what my hair likes and dislikes.  If I were to experiment like this with a relaxer, I'd be bald headed by now.  By now, I'm starting to find what works for me and it shows.  I can't wait to see what my hair is like when I hit the 1 year mark.  Stay tuned, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy doing this and please if there's anything you want to know or want me to talk about, don't hesitate to ask in the comments.

*I've decided to save it for 6 month intervals, doing it every month is overkill and I want to be able to notice a difference in growth/appearance

No comments:

Post a Comment