10.12.2010

Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle

I came across a comment on one of the blogs I follow stating that a fashion blogger will never repeat an article of clothing.  Now I am not a fashion blogger, I do love fashion but to think that once I wear something I shouldn't photograph it again is crazy.  I am not a celebrity nor am I pulling in the big bucks.  If I find that if you can take something from your closet and reinvent it, than that's what makes a fashion blogger (among other things) and shows your creativity.  When I get into the habit of posting LOTDs regularly, you'll see repeats.  It may be a dress in one image and belted to make it a shirt in the other.  When I purchase something it's because I either love it or I see its versatility with everything else in my closet and plan on putting it to good use.

For example, this black floral "shirt" that I wore today is actually a dress that I belted.

The fro's pulled back because I just washed it and needed to run some errands and as we all know, wash-and-go's are not the answer for me.

 

1 comment:

  1. Curlock Holmes10/12/10, 8:00 PM

    that is such a silly rule-- if you have something you love, you should wear it whenever you want! And if you can change the look up, it's that much better.

    ReplyDelete