6.28.2010

Be On The Lookout For...

 

While at a fundraiser my friend Natasha invited me to, I entered in a couple of raffles to support Girls Quest.  Now I didn't expect to win anything.  I just went to lend my support to a friend and a great cause but I ended up winning this super cute necklace from Emijaa Jaaemil.  I had my choice of necklaces and I chose this one because it works really well with a romper that I wanna wear for the 4th of July.  We spoke for a little bit and I learned that in addition to jewelry, she's new to the blogging world just like me.  I'm all about checking out new sites and hers is one to keep up with.  She's fashionable and talented, so go ahead and take a look.

Her Blog

Her Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Emijaa Jaaemil6/28/10, 5:07 PM

    Hi Marcy, Thank you so much for spreading the love and introducing everyone to me, my jewelry and my blog... I appreciate the support!! :-)

    By the way - you've encouraged me more to continue with my hair journey of going natural and free from relaxers!! :-)

    keep up the great blogging!!

    ReplyDelete