6.18.2010

Weekend Reads

There's no way I'll be getting any blogging done this weekend nor am I going to try.  My bestie's coming into town & we'll be doing tons of running around so I'm gonna leave some links to the sites I love to keep you busy. Not that you should be indoors, IT'S SUMMER go enjoy it.  In fact, take your laptop, chill at a park and read away.

I'm so hair-envious of her and coincidentally we're rockin the same nail polish now: His Hers Chicago

Feel like dressing like RIhanna: The Budget Babe

A demo on how to enlongate W&G, demonstrated on a fellow PSU-er: Naturally Obsessed

Thinking about henna or alma? EbonyKnots gives her review: Mahogany Knots

Hungry after those reads, try Coconut Curry Chicken with Potatoes: Moptop Maven

 

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment