6.09.2010

Summer Nail Trends

Why the video? The nail color Beyonce's sporting... LOVE!  The song's not bad either although I would like it better if kid sis Solange were singing it (it suits her better)

A lot of blogs are saying that it's Chanel's Nouvelle Vague.  

Lately I've had a fascination with nail polish.  Every week you can catch me with a new color.  Honestly I think it's the change in season.  Something about winter equals low maintance to me.  Now that it's nice outside and I'm not covered by gloves, coats and Uggs I'm taking a little more time on how I present myself.  I figured I'd share my current nail polish obsessions.  Some of which I've tried already and others that I can't wait to get my hands on.

 

Now I'm definitely not the type to spend $14 on a bottle but I just wanted to provide the colors and you can grab them from your local BSS or drugstore.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment