6.06.2010

Stepping Out with My New Look

So yesterday was my first OFFICIAL day rocking my fro.  My town's yearly festival at the Nautical Mile was Saturday and I had to have my funnel cake.  I sported a twist out using Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl and Hold Smoothie (more on that in a product review) and sealing the ends with coconut oil.  Before I walked out the house my hair was great. Felt great, Looked defined but as soon as that humidity hit me... Oh boy!!  These pictures are the end results of the weather vs. my hair.  Don't get me wrong, I still loved it but I need to work on hold, definition, and shine.

Currently my hair is retwisted with pure Aloe Vera Gel and JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil) to seal the ends.  I'll probably rub a little of Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Milk sometime today and tomorrow then untwist on Monday with coconut oil or maybe olive oil.  Then post pictures so I can keep track of what works and what doesn't.

I know that this is all new to me so it's a lot of trial and error but I can't wait to find what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment