6.08.2010

The Sahara...

... is what my hair looks like. DRY!!! ROUGH!! Ugh. When I touch it, it's amazingly soft but just by looking you would never know.  What to do? What to do?  As I write this, I'm prepoo-ing/deep conditioning* my hair under a dryer just to see if that make some sort of difference.  I'll sit under the dryer for 30-60 mins (depending on how antsy I get) Co-wash my hair. Twist it and see how it looks when I take them out tomorrow.  By tweaking things in my regimen I'm sure I'll have a better idea of what works and what doesn't.  If I change it all, I'll never know what the problem really was.  I should have some compare and contrast pics up by Friday.

*I wanna get more into the prepoo/deep conditioning thing on another post. You know, while I sit around, I might just get it done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment