9.11.2010

Finally Henna-ing

So on Friday I was out for Fashion's Night Out here in the city.  And trust just walking around SoHo was a fashion show.  People were dressed to impress for sure.  And although I loved my outfit my hair was NOT behaving at all.  AT ALL!  Therefore my pics may not see the light of day (I did get to take one with my blog idol, Angel of Concrete Loop though.) Something about my hair just didn't feel right.  It's not that it didn't feel moisturized it just didn't act right, which got me thinking that maybe I've been moisturizing a little too much.  Now I don't know if that's the reason why but hey, gives me a reason to try my henna gloss that I've had in the freezer so why not?!  Plus I'm super lazy and don't feel like going out to watch the big Penn State/Alabama game at a bar so I'm gonna use game time to hang out and chill w/ my henna and a shower cap.  I'll follow up tomm.  Oh and...

LET'S GO STATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment