9.09.2010

Bear With Me

I've kinda put this site on the backburner because I've had a lot going on lately.  I've been trying to focus on getting my personal life in order so blogging has suffered.  But since I last updated, I've tried a new conditioner which means product review.  Also I won a Creme of Nature argan oil shine pack so I'll be writing about that in the near future.  Once I get the hang of everything I'm trying to do, the posts will come flooding in, so please bear with me.

P.S. I've got a wedding coming up at the beginning of October and I'm on the hunt for the perfect hairstyle.  Any suggestions? Feel free to leave a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. jewelrygirl3269/10/10, 3:38 PM

    Hey the person who did my twists was pretty good. I loved her portfolio and she is a natural hair stylist. Her name is Janice Brown, contact info at the time I used her is 347-475-7589. And her blog is http://blogs.myspace.com/tarbabyhair.

    Let me know if you need any more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marcysuburbs9/11/10, 5:23 PM

    I may need her because I dunno what to do with this hair for the wedding and I don't think I wanna go the weave route.

    ReplyDelete