9.29.2010

Mission Is-it-possible

I have a confession to make: I am an over-packer.  Whenever I head out to Charlotte I tend to pack 2 outfits per day most of which I never end up using.  I always pack for different scenarios that I know I won't be in and it needs to stop.  Now that the airlines are starting to go crazy and charge for any and everything I decided it's time to stop trying to bring my closet with me.  Usually I have a small rolling suitcase and a small bag for a 4-7 day stay.  This time around I only want to bring the small overnight bag. Now if you're familiar with the VSPink bags, you know they're not the biggest.  In my bag are 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shoes (heels and flats.)  My goal: to see how many different (hopefully cute) outfits I can put together during my trip.   Of course I'm gonna share and post them all up here.    Hopefully you have as much fun checking this out as I do doing this.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment