7.12.2010

Another One to Add to the Main Drawer

As you may have read, I have drawers full of hair products.  Only the ones I like make it to the "main drawer." I love S-Curl Activator/Moisturizer so it has graduated from the secondary drawer to the head of the class.  I don't get the greasy feeling (build-up) that I used to from using Shealoe and SM Milk when retwisting my hair.  And the softness... Amazing!  I'm definitely not gonna stop using my Shea Moisture and shealoe combo but I'm gonna adjust my regimen slightly.  I'll use my SM Smoothie and shealoe after washing my hair but for the following nights, I'm gonna switch to S-Curl.  Many ladies use their own mix of water and glycerin and I'm assuming they have the same results but I have this bottle and it's getting the job done so I won't abandon it until I have the itch to try something new.  I wanted to make sure I gave it a few days before I made an assessment because that first day could've been a fluke. NOPE, not the case.  The only issue I have with this is that there's no hold, but that seems to be my problem with everything.  I need to start exploring different gels since that seems to be the only way my hair can hold a style without inflating due to humidity.  But until I buy some, I think my twists will be smaller so that I get more definition out of them.

Anyone that feels like they suffer from dryness due to the summer sun and humidity, especially coarser hair types, give it a try.

After a long, hazy, humid but amazing weekend in Brooklyn, I didn't suffer the dryness that I usually do.  So what the style didn't hold!

1 comment: