7.06.2010

Back Now

I was gone this past week because my boyfriend flew up from North Carolina for his birthday/the holiday, so the entire week was devoted to celebrating and spending as much time with him as possible. That meant no updates.  But he flew back yesterday :( so I can focus my attention to my other baby, MeEntirely.  I got a really good suggestion to put a little more effort into trying to get a post in everyday and that's just what I'm gonna do.  I can see this site going places and developing a following but I need to put the work in first.

(The birthday boy & I at a Yankees game- the heat & sun was not so nice to the fro :( )

(back view of the hair)

(Birthday dinner at Sea restaurant)

2 comments:

  1. beautifulmindset7/9/10, 9:08 PM

    How'd you get your hair to look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. marcysuburbs7/9/10, 10:23 PM

    This was a 2 day old twist out. The night before I grabbed random chunks of hair and twisted it loosely with shealoe. I just untwisted and fluffed the next day. But as soon as I stepped outside, the humidity had it's way with me and just got bigger and less defined.

    ReplyDelete