8.25.2010

Camera Shy

Decided to have a little fun with my camera today, it's been a while.  Plus you can see how the hair's holding up.

 

 

 

It was a wet, dreary day out here in New York but I'm not ready to part with my summer clothes just yet so I threw on my favorite summer dress with a denim shirt, some tights, & military boots.  I really like the look of this feminine ruffle, floral dress with rugged boots.

The hair's still pretty good to me, I should be able to push it til after Labor Day without looking a hot mess.

Let me know if you disagree or think I'm good to go.

4 comments:

  1. stylenbeautydoc8/25/10, 9:50 PM

    Very cute! Gimme that hair! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girly they look really good. I've been thinking about crochet braids for a while now. I'm going to be taking the plunge real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY NICE! I love the look, love the hair!!! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!!

    ReplyDelete