8.15.2010

Crochet Braid Photo Gallery

Here's a photo gallery of everything I used to do my crochet braids.

Cornrow your hair

I did mine straight back but you can braid in whatever pattern you want.  Next time I'll probably go at an angle so I can have a side part

Back view

Halfway thru

"Aerial" view

As I got to the top I started hooking the hair in closer together.  As I learned from the tutorial the hair in the back will get covered so they don't need to be very close together

Side view

All Done!

and proud of myself :)

I used 2 different types of hair because I liked the look that it gave, some looser curls and other tighter coils.  Because many of us naturals know that we have a few different textures to our hair

The 1st kind of hair I used

This is how the hair comes I separated each piece into 2 (sometimes 3)

This was the 2nd type of hair that I used.  Much closer to my actual hair type

Latch Hook

And this is key for doing crochet braids.  Slide it through your braid, attach the hair and pull it through then double knot and you're done

No comments:

Post a Comment