8.24.2010

Crochet Braid update

I haven't posted anything in a little while but with these crochet braids in, there's nothing to really write about.  No product to review, no hairstyles to try out.  Plus I've been a little blehhh lately so there's a definite lack of motivation.  Tomorrow makes 2 weeks since I've had this protective style and I have only one complaint.  I miss my hair.  I can't see it and for some reason I really miss it.  However the pros to this style: I wake up, shake and go.  There's easy access to my hair so I can oil my scalp,  moisturize and seal my ends which are tucked under the hair.  As long as I take care of the hair and make sure to put it up in a scarf each night I should be fine for another two weeks.  Well maybe.  The kinky hair that I used is starting to straigten and I cannot understand why.  I liked using it because the look of different textures made it look better in my opinion but now that this hair is not cooperating it's starting to look a little off.  I've got a friend's birthday celelbration so I'll make sure to take pics and you can be the guys of how bad or good it looks.

Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment