8.09.2010

Product Review: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted (HETT)

It's wash day!! And of course I have another conditioner to try.

Now I was definitely on the fence because I know that HE Hello Hydration didn't impress me at all until I added honey and oil to it.  You can check out that review here.  Let's start with the smell.  It was a little too much for me as soon as I opened the bottle but it wasn't something that lingered after I washed my hair so I was okay with it.  As for washing, seriously! This ish right here...!  My fingers and comb slid right through.  I'm pretty sure my detangling time was reduced because of the slip, which equals cool points in my book.  I rinsed my hair out and it felt unbelievably soft.  I was convinced that I still had conditioner in my hair but nope.  I hopped out the shower and smiled because that was probably the most enjoyable washing experience I've had.  There was no harsh tugging and pulling, no dry hair after it was rinsed out and I managed to be in and out of the shower in less than 45 mins.

The biggest turn-off to being natural is how time consuming it can be, but my opinion may be changing.  If you use the right method best for your hair then it'll take barely anytime at all.  Now I may be singing a different tune when my hair grows out but I'll deal with that when it comes.

It's great that I don't have to add anything to improve it because it works so well on its own.  Now if only I could find a bigger bottle because I'm gonna go through a lot of it now that it's my new top cowash conditioner.

My verdict: 5/5

I'm probably gonna boost the Suave Almond and Shea Butter conditioner I tried the other day by adding honey and olive oil and use that as a deep conditioner since I don't wanna use the Miss Jessie's all the time and the SM Masque as a DC was a flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment