8.03.2010

Missed My Target

 

From a tip I got by reading nitro:licious, I learned that Dolce Vita was releasing a "for Target" line.  So of course I ran over to my local Target to see what I could find, only to find NOTHING.*  It's not really that I wanted to buy of them but I wanted to know what the quality was like.  Especially those studded oxfords that I have my eye on. Usually I know about all the designer release dates way ahead of time. If I wanna try and get something my chances are pretty good but Dolce Vita snuck its way onto the shelves and into someone's shopping bag without me knowing. Of course I had to walk out of the store with something so I wouldn't feel like the trip was a waste (BAD HABIT) so I picked up a storage bin, a pillow and wait for it... more conditioners.  This time I'm trying out HE Totally Twisted since it was on sale and Suave Rosemary Mint conditioner.  I'm on a quest to find quality cheapie conditioners that can be found at just about any drugstore.  I'm sure once I finish ransacking those aisles I'll move on to the beauty supply stores, online world and eventually the pricey stuff.

* Just read on Refinery29 that stores are supposed to be releasing Dolce Vita for Target on August 22.  So maybe the shelves will be restocked once that date approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment